A mix of an organic teak root bowl with a beautiful scented soy wax candle.
Available Fregrances are (Please choose scent from drop down);
* Amber & Moss & Teak: the earthiness of pine needle with light touches of vanilla
* Rain Water: begins with a white floral bouquet of carnation, lily and crisp white grapefruit and the heart is a radiant blend of jasmine, tuberose, cyclamen and violet. The base combines vanilla beans, East Indian sandalwood, rose crystals and long-lasting sexy musk.
* Cool Citrus Basil: A refreshing blend of citrus and herbs. The top has sweet basil, lime and wild mint. The heart blends geranium, linden blossom and cyclamen. The dry down is a woody amber.
* Sweet Pea & Vanilla:An English garden that captures the very essence of sweet and floral elegance. Light and airy.
* Ginger & Black Orchid: A seductive floral scent with an emphasis on the heady aroma of orchid and the unexpected touch of ginger root, patchouli & musk.
* Fig & Cassis: A vibrant blend of sweet, freshly cut fig pieces, with soothing cassis back notes. An exotic and intriguing mix which bathes you in mystery. Delight in its incense-like calming aura.
* White Jasmine & Ivy: A floral burst of jasmine with the heady aroma of ylang ylang to give a potent botanic bouquet.
Soy Candle poured in Australia
Our scented candles are made using 100% natural soy wax.
- 150 grams
- Burns up to 50 hours
Soy wax Facts:
- Renewable resource and non-toxic.
- The non-petroleum based product is all-natural and environmentally friendly.
- Produce 90% less smoke than many other candles.
- Burn slower allowing excellent fragrance diffusion.
Teak Wood Bowl Facts:
- Made of solid teak for strength and durability, this piece boasts a contrast of beautiful rich wood grain and candle.
- Reclaimed and hand carved teak root is extremely dense and durable for lasting beauty.
- Each piece is made of natural forming wood - size and shape can vary (Image is just a reference).
This is Naturally forming Wood and every piece is unique. It may have some colour variations or slight imperfections. These should be viewed as part of its natural beauty and charm.